Many computer users have had problems with computer viruses. For this reason, I decided to write this article that describes how to deal with them.
Few essential rules
- Always have an antivirus on your computer;
- Never turn off anti-virus;
- Keep antivirus up to date;
- Don't browse suspicious web pages;
- Don't take computer programs from people's which you know poor;
- Do not open any links sent via chat (eg Skype) if you are not sure then that is real person not a robot. Viruses often try to act like a real person, but most likely not be able to answer to a question. "What is this?" if you will ask about sent to you web link.